Hi Edith:
    This was one of the best greetings I ever received.
    Thank you very much.
    I wish you all the best for the holiday season.
    Raj

PS:
        I wish to share with everybody somethings that happened to me this
weekend.
    1. I just turned 70 and still kicking.
    2. I feel I can still postpone taking any prescription drugs for my PD,
five years running since diagnozed.
    3. My research article on NEOSIS: A NOVEL TYPE OF CELL DIVISION IN
CANCER  has been accepted for publication.
    I couldn't ask for more.