Janet, what difference does this make to the price of *tea in China*?
The fact that anyone who is part of PIEN can access the archives and to
post this information as you did is a waste of the list servers
bandwidth isnt it? If someone asks a question as that isnt it better to
send an personal message and save the list server this cost to send it
out? I realize that you have all this information at your finger tips
which many of us do not use even though we can, but repetition is just
that; nothing that we can not find out for ourselves. As for a lurker
(or as you infer a stalker) on a web list it is a non issue unless one
puts oneself into this situation. That is as far as I am concerned.
Better to focus on what is important on PIEN and let those who are
paranoid about this to remain looking over their shoulders.

Audrey