To Everyone; for All of Us,

For this holiday season, I send the following Native American Symbols.
To them I add personal thoughts and comments..

I send a HANDPRINT, the symbol of a human's life, achievements
and legacy, the creative spirit and channeled energy.
Whether we be patient or caregiver, let us never forget who we are
and how much we have accomplished in this lifetime.

I send a MEDICINE BAG that we might fill with the many forms
of current and proposed medical research-that one or some
will soon find its/their way to each one of us for a cure.

I send a BUFFALO, known for its abundance, survival needs,
good fortune and healing.  May we all take what we need; then
turn to share with those less fortunate.

I send a DEER for its gentleness, compassion and kindness.  May
we take the time to truly care for others and to treat them as
they should be treated.  Our bodies struggle in the wind.
Cannot our goodness toward others come from our hearts?

In conclusion, I send an EAGLE, spirit connection to higher realms
and courage.  Whatever our beliefs, may our spirits connect to
others with love, forgiveness and understanding.  May we have
the courage to face each day with hope and caring.  May we
all find PEACE not just among us but within our WORLD.

May we all walk with rainbows.