Hi Susan,

Sorry to see you go ... but not having PD is a pretty darn good reason!!

How do you sign off??

Well, the easiest way, I think, is to go to my website....

Parkinson's Resources on the WWWeb
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

click on VIP Links

click on The PARKINSN List On-line

Scroll down to the "Mail Management" buttons...

click on the top, centermost button...

Remove My Name From PARKINSN Please

that's it...

and, same thing if you want back in, only choose the
Subscribe to PARKINSN now button...

And... if you miss us from time to time...

you are welcome to use the same VIP Links page to access the online forums...

just click on ...

The PARKINSN List On-line

or... MGH BrainTalk - Parkinson's

or... PLWP Message Board  etc.  etc.

'n scroll through hundreds of messages per month... read those that interest you....

cheers ..... murray