Hi thanks you for the nice card. My granddaughter saw it and said she would
like to play in the leaves. Have a good day.

 Jannie Smith

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 11:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hi, I sent you an eCard from BlueMountain.com

To view your eCard, choose from the options below.

Click on the following link.
http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=80157790&m=5272&rr=y&source=bma999

OR

Copy and paste the above link into your web browser's "address" window.

OR

Enter the following eCard Number, 801577905272, on our Card Pick Up Window
at
http://www.bluemountain.com/findit.pd?source=bma999

If you have any comments or questions, please visit
http://www.bluemountain.com/customer/emailus.pd?source=bma999

Thanks for using BlueMountain.com.