Most of you know me, Brig has had PD for 17 years and has still been able to
walk somewhat.  All of a sudden, two weeks ago, he developed severe pain in
his legs,(he has fallen quite a bit lately), and he can't get any relief.  I
have called neuro, here in town, Philly, and our internist who he has seen.  All
blood work has come back fine, so I am at my wits end.  The pain is so great,
he can't walk....., we are still trying to find out something, nothing
yet......Does anyone have any ideas why this would come so suddenly out of the clear
blue, I understand slow progression, but this is something else. I also, am
really up on a lot of stuff, but this one has me stumped.
If anyone has any ideas, please e-mail me.
Gerry