Gerry,
The same thing happened to my husband 2 years ago. He woke up one morning
wirh alot of pain in his legs and couldn't walk. He had been falling at least
once a day before this happened. His GP put him in the hospital and a MRI showed
a disk in his neck that was completely blocking off his spinal cord. When this
happens you need surgery like right away or you will be paralyzed. I think
you should get him to a doctor ASAP.
I don't mean to scare you but I thought I would tell you what happened. At
first the doctors GP and Neuro said it was Parkinson but I insisted that it
wasn't and said to check for anything else and that's when they did the MRI.
Ann CG for husband 48/38/37