HI Ervin,

  You are required, in Maine, to answer yes or no to a question
about whether you have any of a number of
listed medical conditions.

   You are also asked if there has been any change in
your condition.  If you answer , "NO'  you may be
renewed with or without a road test., on a case
by case basis.

    I was road tested about two
weeks ago, and passed easily.  I also
had a vision test.  The examiner said I can expect
\o be road tested every year from now on.

   I have no problem with that  decision.  I consider
myself among the most fortunate --given that I
am in year 19 since first symptoms appeared!!

Ivan Suzman
54/39/35