Art:
Same here, I would also like to have it.
Thanks,

K. F. Etzold Cg Carline

                      Jo Ann Coen
                      <[log in to unmask]>           To:       [log in to unmask]
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      "Parkinson's                Subject:  Re: DBS after pallidotomy?
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"
                      toronto.ca>

                      12/16/03 07:31 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Parkinson's
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"

Art - I've wondered where Barb M. was.  Would you please send mne her
phone number on my private e address.  She was always such a pleasure.
Hope she is doing well.  Best to you.  Jo Ann

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:04:56 -0500 Arthur Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> In preparation for the luncheon that we had honouring Barbara
> Patterson and
> the tenth anniversary of the list, I tried contacting some of the
> older
> listmembers.  By older I mean some of the members from the list's
> earlier
> days, not necessarily chronologically older.  Among these people was
> Barb
> Mallut, now living in a retirement home in West Hills, California.
> Barb
> had been moved there by her daughters after she had some serious
> problems
> with her medications.  She is without a computer, as least for the
> time
> being, though she has a listed phone number.
>
> Barb has had a unilateral pallidotomy some years ago, and I asked
> her if
> she had considered having DBS.  No, she explained to me, you can't
> have a
> successful DBS after a pallidotomy - or so she thought.  I wasn't so
> sure,
> as I think that I have seen it mentioned somewhere in my travels -
> but I'm
> not sure where.
>
> Does anybody on the list have any information on this?  An answer on
> the
> list would be appropriate.
>
> Art

> mailto:[log in to unmask]