Callie Judd, of this List, gave me the URL of a site operated by a Dr. Dinesh
Garg, an Indian doctor who claims to have a "cure" for PD.  He operates a
privately-owned hospital in India and does such procedures as stem cell
implants (still experimental and carefully controlled elsewhere), "brain
cooling" (no evidence of any positive effect) and other procedures for spinal
cord injury, etc.

I was unable to find out anything about his neurosurgical credentials (where
he trained, whether he is U. S. Board certified, etc.).  He says that he has an
M. D., and a Ph. D. (which has "New York" in parentheses next to the
degree); but I have absolutely no references for this man as to whether he is
even a licensed physician.

I would be very cautious about this resource.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555     FAX: 510-849-2557
<http://www.rafink.com/>
"Ex Tristitia Virtus"

Disclaimer:  That which is written in my e-mail is not to be
considered as "medical advice".  Such advice can only be
given after a formal, in-person, consultation between
doctor and patient.