I went to see my nuero last week and told him about my trouble sleeping and
the soreness in my neck and shoulders, the joint pain in my hips and knees.
Overall I've been pretty happy with his program for me.  This time though he
immediately went to the "add a new medicine" cabinet.  No stop at the
"exercise, diet, yoga or whatever" category.  Just add something else to the
mix.  So.... I made an appointment with an acupuncturist.  He is
recommending both acupuncture as well as Chinese herbs.  Is anyone else
following this path? What kind of success are you having?  Any dangers I
need to be aware of?

Scott in Stockton