Scott- In 1992 I had Bell's Palsy, and my entire left side of my face was
paralysed.  I was so ugly I cried for days.  A friend recommended
acupuncture.  I had 3 treatments and the palsy began to recede.  I
actually believe it helped me to not have as many residual problems as I
would have had without it.  I think you should go for it.  I don't know
about the herbs, though.   You'll have to consult a nutritionist for
that.  Why not write Kathrynne Holden for an answer.  Best to you.  Jo
Ann