I have been following this thread with concern that anyone would be so
desperate to believe one person might have the answer given time to set
up his clinic. In this case, I do agree with Dr. Fink in questioning why
only one person has the answer and yet hasn't made himself rich and
famous? My mind flashes to *snake oil salesmen* and the belief so many
had that one could be cured by going into a mine and sit, or wear a
copper bracelet or magnet one and all would be ok. I do not discard the
possibility of someone having a miraculous remission in any condition
but we usually don't have the full story. It seems to me if this was
possible those with the finances, as Michael J.Fox or my former governor
Booth Gardner, would be first in line for this. On the other hand, my
pwp was in medicine and has said from the beginning that all ideas out
there are only stop gaps to the whys it begins in the first place and
certainly not a solution for how to turn the switch back on to make new
neurons. I hope for both of you that this clinic is what you are looking
for and will bring you the help you deserve and need. In the end, it is
up to all of us to find everything we can in facts and to question the
validity of unsubstantiated claims and titles.

Audrey