Here is some info on my latest programming if you are interested in DBS/

I had bilateral DBS on June 26, but Dr. was not satisfied with placement of
electodes
on left side of brain (there are 4 electrodes in the "bundle"  that goes into
hole in your head they drill while you are awake.  I only got right side
implant and when programmed my left foot straightened out and tremor stopped.  On
Sept 4 I had left brain redone and after the programmings my speech, balance,
walking and writing  got progressively worse  Today my CG suggested to
programmer that we try another electrode, as on first programming we tried all 4
altho  she said  the Dr. usually gets it on #1.
Anyway, I ended up with programming on #2 today and am much better/all
symptoms are improved even tremor and am going to try a lighter 50 mg dose of
Stalevo when I see if this  programming holds up.  After a week of higher Stalevo
dose I had problems

Pls do not hesitate to email me if you are thinking about having this done
and want more info.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Ray