Roberta - When I had the cath to determine what to do about my heart
surgery, I informed the doctor I was very allergic to the contrast die.
He gave me just prior to the cath, Benedryl, and some other antialergic
injection, which I can't remember the name of.  Then just before he
started the cath, I was given another injection.  I had no problem with
the die.  Now with the heart surgery,,, well, that's another story. Jo
Ann