On 26 Dec 2003 at 0:00, Murray Charters wrote:

> As I said before... there may be more than one Dr. Dinesh Garg... Be
> very careful...
>
> Enter Dinesh Kumar Garg in a GOOGLE Search box...
>
> DR. DINESH KUMAR GARG's expertise appears to be in the field of
> entomology! http://www.ncipm.org.in/garg.htm
>
> Dr. D.K. Garg, Entomologist, PI, NCIPM, New Delhi
> http://www.ncipm.org.in/rice.htm
>
> cheers ..... murray

Entomologist, too!  Boy, that's enough to drive one "buggy".  :-)

I would like to ask Callie Judd (who is posting the information on Dr. Garg)
to supply this List with his credentials if she has them.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"