Gail,

Just wanted to respond to your question about Zanaflex.  My neurologist put
me on it about a year ago and it helped very much with my muscle ridgidity.
The problem for me was that it made my blood pressure too low...I have always
had a rather low blood pressure prior to taking Zanaflex and the drug just made
it lower.  As a result, I had to quit taking it.  Don't know if this would be
a problem for everyone but in my case it was.  I was a bit unhappy when my
doctor told me that I should quit taking it as it was my "favorite drug".

Dee