Jim, I wondering if your wife is having a problem swallowing.  Perhaps it is
time to ask your doctor to prescribe a swallowing evaluation to determine
whether she is swallowing effectively.  If that doesn't work, maybe an
evaluation by an Ears, Nose and Throats doctor is in order.

Please let us know how your wife does.
God bless
Mary Ann Ryan (CG Jamie 64/24)

> My wife who has had PD for the last 12 years, has a problem with  phlem at
her throat. The poor woman can not sleep at nights as she tries to cough it
out..  Is there any way, medicine or methods in which she can