In a message dated 12/26/2003 11:01:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Every time it has been false, and in the waiting time, time is passing on,
and suddenly you are getting too old, too ill or too .....something.
We have been to a meeting for people who had DBS done were, the outcome was
different, but to the question will you do it again, everyone said yes.
**
Thank you, Georg, for your DBS story.  I am so pleased that you have seen
such a positive result from DBS.  We are not as fortunate here, but I think if we
could, we would do it again as well.

Carrie