This administration is full of lies and help for the wealthy.  Lucky for me
LA School District did well by me with insurance and drug plan  - 3 mos supply
for only  $10.00 co-payment.   Have Medicare as primary and Blue CrossPPO as
secondary (paid by  DIstrict) so DBS hasn't cost me anything yet.  But most are
not so lucky.  This is a crime that should not go unpunished.  I hope you all
think of this when you vote.  Yes, God Bless Canada.

Ray