Thanks for the presentation of so much good information!  Since I wish only to deal with facts, I will be responding with further posts concerning the facts and answers to request for more information (glad to hear the interest in research and background).  The fact is I will be very careful what I do present - as I feel saddened by the character assassination references and editorialized reactions being made. I wonder if it will be a fact for such methods of "presenting facts", which insight "flames", is to be reprimanded also?  The fact is....time will produce the truth - and the fact that Judd and I are on a "Quest for a Cure", and we tell of information we feel is relevant to our quest, does not make that information "the cure" - only time will tell what will result from Dr. Garg's Therapy - our focus is on finding the best possible course before Judd dies, and the thinking must turn into actions and actions into facts - so why don't we all work on the facts - I refuse to waste time on "thinking what someone else is..." I will
ultimately only deal with the truth as it is....Callie Marie Judd