Dear Sandra, Thank you for your information.  My father, 80, with PD 10
yrs, I'm happy to say, is not a stubborn patient and has worked hard  on
his speech therapist's suggestions.  However nighttime is getting a bit
more laborious for him when it comes to dealing with phlegm.  Where
would I find a suction machine?  Do you know if there's a manual device
that might do the same thing?   Thanks in advance for you time.  Dulci