I have the book and have read it.  I also have taken Dr. Sears High Grade
Omega 3 Fish Oil  and the only reason I quit was because I went on vacation and
didn't want to take the chance of it spilling all over my suitcase, once I quit
I haven't gotten back into the groove of taking it.
(I still have 2 or 3 bottles in the freezer-they recommend you keep it in the
freezer)  and I took the same dose he gave to his severe patients-(1 Tbs
which equals 12 capsules, he recommends 1 teaspoon or 3 capsules for maintenance
for anyone with A healthy brain.) Anyway, while it certainly did not do any of
the miracles for me in the 3 months or so I took it, that he talks about in
his book, It DID make me feel better and maybe I imagined it but it seems that
my Sinemet lasted a little longer.  I asked Kathrynne Holden about it (and you
should to as she explains it well) she said that while the Omega 3 is good for
you (and I personally was probably a little low in my system thats why I
noticed some, if very little improvement) Omega 3 is healthy for you BUT there are
many articles, out some of which she sent me saying the claims he makes in
the book just do not happen. Saying that, she did not discourage me from taking
it just don't expect all he says in the book.  I will get into the "groove" of
taking it again since I still have some bottles left and it is so darn
expensive (about $70.00 btl) but you can get the same results by eating fish 3 X
week and I love fish.
Hope this helps but if your serious about 'ask the dietitian'  Kathrynne.