Carrie - Really can't remember.  In fact, I've lost 10 days post-op.  I
was so anesthetized, I don't even know who came in to see me.Except, I
remember (naturally) that I had a male nurse from 11 pm to 7am. One  time
he came in to give me an injection and I asked if he was married.  He
said no.  I said, "will you marry me?".  He said, "no".  I said, Oh, ok"
and turned over and went back to sleep.  I never saw him again.