:
> He gave me just prior to the cath, Benedryl, and some other antialergic
> injection, which I can't remember the name of.
> ***
> Was it epinephrine?
>
> Carrie

The usual preparation for a dye allergy is a dose of Prednisone the night
before the test as well as the morning of - with Benadryl given in the a.m.
as well.  The prep continues after the test with Prednisone and benadryl -
or at least that is what is done at the hospital in which I work.
God bless
Mary Ann