 Hello everyone,

We are looking for an inspiring speaker who can talk to our science
department about the importance of being able to write well and of teaching
writing. The person would help launch a symposium on writing in the
sciences.
It's important that the person be a scientist - whether academic or
professional.  Any ideas?
Many thanks!

Wendy

Wendy Strachan, PhD
Director, Centre for Writing Intensive Learning
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC  V5A 1S6, Canada

Office: AQ 6205
Tel: 604-291-3122  Fax: 604-291-4989