Dear Inkshedders,

A reminder the that Inkshed 21 call for papers can be found at:

http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/nletta03/21cfp.htm

The inkshed 21 organizing committee has decided to extend a second (and final) deadline of Feb. 15. Again, we urge you to consider collaborative presentations, and alternative forms of presentation such as posters. For those considering a poster display, we will need notice that you will bring a poster, and its title for our program.

In the spirit of Inkshed (and our contract with the Delta SunPeaks), we'd like to affirm that all Inkshedders should plan on attending the entire conference. In other words, no day trippers.

While ski season will be over by May, SunPeaks is a year-round resort. In our non-inkshedding hours, guests can plan on canoeing, guided and free-form hikes and nature walks, swimming in the pool and hot tubs, working out in the lovely exercise room, mountain biking, or exploring the village. As well, we have an optional wine tasting scheduled, for those so inclined.

Finally, we are delighted to announce that Dr. Shirley Brice Heath will be joining us at Inkshed this year. Dr. Heath will be speaking on Friday night.

On behalf  of the Inkshed 21 organizing committee,

Rachel Nash

Rachel Nash, PhD
Assistant Professor
English and Modern Languages