When I was at the  8 year point I  had so much dyskinesia  that when i
took   any meds  I could not do anything. None of my meds were weorking for
me. I am   a wood  worker and could not, with safety,  run any of
my   machines. If  i took no meds
I would be  practically  frozen. so that did not work either. Then I had a
Pallidotomy   and  i haven't looked back. My dyskinesia stopped and my
meds  started working for ne