The full issue of MSA News for December 2003 is available online
now at

Click on "Messages"

To subscribe and have the newletter delivered to your inbox
automatically each month please send an email to

The table of contents is below.

Multiple System Atrophy News - December 2003

Table of Contents

1. MULTIPLE SYSTEM ATROPHY RESEARCH NEWS

SPECIAL REPORTS FROM SAN DIEGO

The next several issues of MSA News will include research highlights
and patient and caregiver impressions of the MSA conference held in
San Diego on Dec 5 - 6, 2003. I'm still looking for conference
attendees who would be willing to share their thoughts and
impressions with our readers. Please contact me at
[log in to unmask] if you'd like to help those who
couldn't attend share in the experiences of this event.

a. Major New MSA Research Study Announced
b. Media Coverage of the MSA Research Study
c. Questions about the MSA Research Study
d. DRUG RESEARCH: Pyridostigmine - New Help for Blood Pressure
Regulation
e. Questions about Pyridostigmine
f. Blood Pressure Regulating Mechanisms

2. NEWS FROM EUROPE

a. News from the Sarah Matheson Trust for Multiple System Atrophy
(UK)

3. SUPPORT GROUP NEWS

a. UPCOMING SUPPORT GROUP EVENT: National Ataxia Foundation
Annual Conference - San Diego, CA - February 27-29, 2004