I have been dealing with PD for 17 years with my husband so no one has to
tell me about medical expenses.  I pay 500.00 per month for medical insurance
with Medicare, and it only pays some of the drugs.  .  All I am saying is that
the consensus is that all large companies are bad, and that is not true. My
husband gets no pension either, all this happened before things are the way they
are now, he was 46 and our world fell apart.
Gerry