I agree, there is no one more in favor of spending limits for our government,
than me.  I worked for a school district with government programs and with
the census, always was, spend it, because if you don't, you won't get it next
year, waste was horrendous......More government to me, means more waste,
including NIH. I honestly believe they need more watch dogs or more control to use
their money wisely.  My congressman tried to stop some of the waste, and they
overruled him, even though, he just wanted some of the stupid grants ended, and
that money used for research into diseases. By stupid grants, I mean how 65
year old men react to porno.......
I have to get off my soap box, those of you who know me, understand I don't
pull any punches.
Gerry