hi all

someone wrote, in part:
> I do read all points of view.  I hope you do also.
> Michael Moore is an entertaining confrontational
> author and entertainer but not an objective
> authority on anything, but then again so is Jerry
> Springer.  The difference is Moore confronts and
> attacks and makes satire out of a few despicable
> CEO's ( the rich bad guys) and Jerry does the same
> to a few despicable poor folks (who are poor bad
> guys).  The point I made clear is bad guys all
> around rich and poor, healthy and ill.  Bad taste,
> ill manners, selfishness and greed are not limited
> to any one social class, type of government or
> condition of health.  Focusing on positive outcomes,
> steps in the right direction, cooperation and
> thinking beyond our individual experiences will
> enable us to progress in the search for better
> lives for all ...

i suggest that michael moore's books
are the long-lived best-sellers that they are
precisely because every statement of fact that he makes
in them is supported and referenced by authoritative sources

when jerry springer reaches that level of authority and
intellect i will be thrilled to read his offerings
but until then i will stick to tolkein for
my mythological entertainment

janet

janet paterson
a new voice http://www.janetpaterson.net/
pd: 56-41-37 cd: 56-44-43 tel: 613-256-8340
an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky