I have been watching this thread for a while and am curious...why is it when
anyone mentions a therapy that is out of the "norm" everyone responds
negatively?  I also have YOPD with dystonia(11 years) and have been taking Norflex a
muscle relaxer for 6 years which is listed among the drugs used for PD.  There
are many drugs that can be used safely and effectively by the way I also use
benedryl for dystonia and to sleep.  Benedryl has been used as a sleeping aid
for years just check the ingredients of any of the over the counter sleep aids.
Hope this helps.

Sherry