Large Corporate America and small Mom and Pops are great
vehicles for supplying jobs, creating wealth, and bringing
new innovative products and services to the consumer.

I love this country, the USA, and if I was called again
to serve her, I would not hesitate.  The government has
its place in our lives, but the bigger it gets, the more money
it needs.  That money comes from taxes (me!). So, you need.
a balence.  No new programs, or if you need a new program,
get rid of something else first.
Jeff