Hi all,

        2003  was a *long*, *dark* year for me.  But, finally, I think
     I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

        After  1 year, 5 months, and 25 days of unemployment ... Wait-
     ing 1 year and 6 days for approval... Yesterday, I received *the*
     call telling me that I had been approved for Social Security Dis-
     ability benefits.  The amount isn't going to make me  a  million-
     aire  any  time  soon (but then that's  what Publisher's Clearing
     House  is for, right? (-:) but it should keep my wife and  I  off
     of the streets and out of our family's guest rooms.

        One big bump in the "road of life" down, one to go.

        As to whether we will be able to actually keep  our  house  or
     not  is still up to the Bankruptcy Court.  We'll see what happens
     next month.  Who knows? ...  maybe I'll get the  call  from  "Ex-
     treme Make-over: Home Edition" saying that they liked my applica-
     tion/story and they're on their way out to make  our  house  more
     sell-able. (For the curious with Pacer access: 3:03-bk-40592.)

        Hopefully, for those mailing lists I own, I can start bringing
     them back to life.  And, for the mailing lists  I  belong  to,  I
     hope  to start participating again.  That is if I don't spend all
     of my newly found "spare time" working on my Web sites.

        And, perhaps, I might even re-open my Web-store.

        A  ton  of  thanks to those of you who gave your e-support.  I
     sincerely appreciate all that you did.   You'll  never  know  how
     much it helped ...

Bill--
  ...who wants to know who stopped the payment on his reality check?
.. William A. Parrette  7177 Heritage Drive ..........+--  \____/  /-----+
.. [log in to unmask] ... West Chester .................|   /      \       |
.. [log in to unmask] ... OH 45069-4012 ................|  |        |      |
.. [log in to unmask] . 513/779-0780 .................|   \__/ /_/       |
.. [log in to unmask] ... http://www.parrette.net/~wap/ +------\ \---------+
                                                             / /
                                                             \/