Thank you, Peggy and Rob, for giving me your perspective.  It helps so much to read all the messages on this list so I can catch a glimpse of what is on my friend's mind.  I used to think it was an asset-a friend who didn't talk a lot.  Now it's a guessing game.  I hope someday she will join your list so she can reap the benefits.  I appreciate your help so much and thank you for going out of your way to share.

Cj