Dear List,    I've heard that applicants are rarely approved for
disability on the first attempt and that it is helpful to have an attorney
experienced in disability and retirement issues.  Does anyone have
experiences or comments to share.  I'm also seeking a referral to such an
attorney in (or near) Minneapolis, Minnesota.   Thanks for your help.
-Geo.

Kathleen Cochran <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
01/11/2004 11:58 AM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network