On 9 Jan 2004 at 21:51, Roberta Innarella wrote:

> "Cicero Galli Coimbra, MD, Ph.D associate professor of neurology and
> neurosurgery, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil."
>
> Taken from Bottom Line Health Magazine
>
> Roberta Innarella

Could someone supply the reference in a peer-reviewed medical journal?
"Bottom Line Health Magazine" is not one of such.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555     FAX: 510-849-2557
<http://www.rafink.com/>
"Ex Tristitia Virtus"

Disclaimer:  That which is written in my e-mail is not to be
considered as "medical advice".  Such advice can only be
given after a formal, in-person, consultation between
doctor and patient.