  Hi Roberta:
      I am aware of this report.  It may work for people who have deficiency
in B2.  I tried it for a few days; I did not find it very helpful, except my
urine turned yellow.  Actually my body did not like B2 at all. Therefore, I
discontinued it.
      As PD patients, we shoud remember that PD is not a simple disease.
Also, what works for some may not necessarily work  everybody.
      I follow this hypothesis.  When I try something new, I learn to hear
what my body says.  If I feel better in some way, I include it in my
arsenal; otherwise I drop it.
      So far I have found Co Q 10, NAD, anti-oxidants, Phsphatidyl serine,
Glutathione, Folic acid, B12, and acetyl-l-carnitine are very helpful and I
take them every day.  I am also taking Dr. Paneri's Ayurvedic medicine for
the past one year.  If I don't take any one of them, my symptoms come back
again in a few days. I have been so far (for the past five years since my
diagnosis) lucky to keep off from sinemet or any other synthetic drugs for
PD.
      I am still functional although I have some symptoms like speech
impediment, drooling, and some body pains to tackle.  I think we should do
everything to keepthe pain out for the following reason.  Pain is often the
result of inflammation.  This will cause the body to produce what are called
inflammatory cytokines.  These cytokines enter circulation and reach the
brain causing aggravation and promotion of the progression of PD symptoms.
Therefore, for the time being I am taking low quantities of celebrex, until
I find a better alternative.  In my experience, stopping pain by using
non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs has completely gotten rid of postual
instability.  Therefore, I have come to believe that the inflammatory
cytokines play a major role in causing postural instability.  I would like
to hear other people's experience on this.
      Sorry, I took too much of your time.
      Raj
  ******