What a wonderful way to let Murray know how much his contributions to
those of us with Parkinson's are appreciated.  How very appropriate it
is too.  Alan was one of the first people to subscribe to this list and
was of immeasurable help to me and the list in the early days.

Now Murray is the second Canadian to get a well-deserved award
recently...Anne Rutherford received the Governor-General's Caring
Canadian Award a few months ago.  We've got some impressive folks on
this list.  :)

Speaking of impressive folks, I would like to thank Art Hirsch & his
wife & Linda Herman & her husband for the lovely lunch and thoughtful
gifts last month in celebration of the list's tenth anniversary.  It was
a very special day for me and they are very special people.  Thank you.

Murray:  I hope you know how important you are to us.

Barb