Hi Bill,
Thats good news for you. I like your website, too.  I have two sites,
one donates
a portion of its profits to The Parkinson Alliance (haven't "launched"
yet, ran
out of my own money..........LOL, )  My Dad had
PD, and this site is for him.  I hope to save some money this year from my
new job to begin marketing the site, and since I work for a printing
company,
I can do flyers and maybe a targeted mailing.  But, I need to get that
transmission in my car fixed (daughter is getting her drivers license
this month.......
more gray hairs coming)
Anywho, here is that site.
http://dialforacure.com
Then I have my old "dated" site, which has some stuff on it I want to
dump, and even a BLOG, that is a bit cumbersome.  I am going to give
it a facelift, hopefully by summer.  I want to change it to a family website
with photo gallery , calendar, and family blog.  Right now, its
http://bayardpromotions.com, and has tooo much internet stuff on it.
or my blog is
http://bayardpromotions.com/weblog

Keep in touch, or email me directly if you want to chat about web stuff.

Do you do any online gaming?  I just started to play Call of Duty
Multiplayer,
and it sure is good for keeping your eyes and hands tuned up.  I never
played
FPS games.

Jeff
(I do not have PD, but Dad did, thats why I read this list, and pray for
folks---OH, Murray!---You a real blessing!  Congrats on the award!