Hi Wendy,  Thanks for reply to my message on leg pain.  Just wanted to let
you know that I have had x-rays and MRI of my legs and spine (about 2 years ago)
and at that time, nothing showed up as far as disc problems.  The most it
showed was a bit of arthritis.  I think that the source of the pain and tightness
is directly related to the PD and the fact that the signals from the brain to
the muscles are not working properly which causes the muscles to constantly
contract.

I feel that I may eventually need to have more x-rays, MRI done to get a
current evaluation of my spine, etc.  It may be that over time, the muscle
tightness may lead to disc problems or misalignment of my spine.  In the meantime, I
am trying to control things as much as possible with stretching exercises,
massage, ice (my physical therapist advised applying ice to relieve the pain and
it helps some), ibuprophen, warm baths, and a gradual (albeit reluctant)
increase of medication.  This List is sure a great source of advice and support and
I am so grateful each day for the caring people who take the time to pass on
their knowledge.

My best wishes to you and your husband and I hope that you will continue to
be an active participant with this group.  It is a wonderful source of caring
and support.

Dee