-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy S. deGrazia
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 4:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: spreadsheet

Wendy - I, too am interested in charting everything, so I would
appreciate a copy of your finalized spreadsheet very much indeed.  That
kind of information might let me finally figure out whether I have peak
dose dyskinesia or low dose dyskinseia.  I should be able to feel it but
I can't,

Many thanks from Nancy deGrazia at [log in to unmask]