Hi Peggy,

Your new doctor sounds great!  Sounds like he knows what he's doing and how
to treat this problem.  I've written down the two medications that you'd
mentioned:  Bextra and Amantadine and will do some research on them here on the net
(isn't technology wonderful!)

I hope you will keep us informed of how things are going with your treatment
and pass along any tips that you feel are valuable.  I have gotten into the
routine of walking for 20 minutes first thing in the morning which I've found to
really help in getting me loosened up for the day.  With the cold weather and
my foggy head, I feel more comfortable walking here in the house than outside
but "hey!...Whatever floats the boat!   Hope my carpeting holds out until the
weather gets nice.  :)

Speaking of weather, I'm  beginning to think that there is a relationship
between my aches and pains and the weather...I am going to start keeping track of
my good days and bad and see if there is a correlation there.  Seems like
when it's rainy and cloudy I ache and when it's sunny I feel better.  If this
proves out, I guess the next step is to start checking out real estate in
Arizona. :)

Stay in touch,
Dee