In a message dated 1/10/04 3:45:03 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<    After  1 year, 5 months, and 25 days of unemployment ... Wait-
     ing 1 year and 6 days for approval... Yesterday, I received *the*
     call telling me that I had been approved for Social Security Dis-
     ability benefits.  >>

Bill,

Felicitations! Bravo! What a long, hard haul.

Good luck with your house....hope it all works out for you. Please keep us
posted.

Best wishes,
Kathleen