Thanks Art. I miss your smiling face at the Forum, no chance you can go
again?  This year it's much earlier, March, I think.  Would love if you could be
there.
Brig's pain has been lessening as I mentioned before.  I think the first
fall, when he bounced down the steps on his coxis(I wasn't home) probably set this
whole thing in motion. True, he has been falling more, but it is just like he
sinks to the floor, not a forceful fall, or a violent fall.  He freezes as
well and then the shuffling steps come into play, that's why he doesn't go to
the Forum any more.  He froze in Union Station and ran the entire length because
he couldn't stop, what a nightmare that was.  You know how opinionated I can
be, but I still think it is the PD causing the pain.  Our neuro is
recommending some kind of pain management.  His bladder cancer came back and he just
finished chemo for that, never a dull moment.......17 years of both. Take care.
Fondly,
Gerry