-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Ann Ryan
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 5:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: spreadsheet

Folks, there seems to be more than a few spreadsheets out there in PD
land.
Wouldn't it be great to make them accessible for everyone to access (how
can
we do that?)  Also, there is at least one other site that I know of

   www.experienceseniorpower.com

that is interested in sharing these spreadsheets with their
participants.
How can we get them into a single site where they are totally
accessible?? I
know that this question will come up again in the future and it would be
wonderful to be able to  point to one place where the inquirer could
pick
the spread sheet that will best meet his/her specific need.
God bless
Mary Ann

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]