For those that may find it helpful here is the text of the document that I
submitted along with the application form for SSD.  I have omitted some
personal information.  It may prove helpful as a document that did succeed
on the first try.  I hope this helps those reach for the light at the end of
the tunnel.

May 2, 2002

RE:  Theresa X. Xxxxxx SSD application additional information.

After continuing attempts to be productive in my normal work environment Dr.
Xxxx agreed that I should refrain from further work and accept disability. I
have been unable to accomplish many of my work tasks in a suitable manner
for my employer and for that matter any reasonable employer.  I work for
Xxxxxx Corporation as an administrative assistant in their head quarters
building in Xxxxx Xxxxxx.  These are some of the difficulties that led to
this disability application:

  a.. I have lost considerable small motor control on the right side of my
body making computer related keyboard and mouse activities slow and
inaccurate.
  b.. My handwriting has varied to a great degree making mistakes frequent
and is now at an unacceptable level and speed for reasonable office work.
  c.. While at work I feel I am under considerable stress even in a
reasonable office environment.
  d.. I have suffered several anxiety/panic attacks that have required my
being taken to the ER while at work.  Less severe attacks are occurring
several times a week with increasing frequency.
  e.. I have suffered many balance related incidents that have left me
unable to stand and then move without assistance for periods of from 30 to
60 minutes while at work.  These balance related incidents have increase in
frequency to several times a week.  They occur at unpredictable times but
increase with perceived stress.
  f.. I am experiencing short term memory loss.  This condition is more
severe under stress and is interfering with my ability to communicate in a
reasonable office environment.
  g.. I am experiencing very slow memory recall.  This condition is more
severe under stress and is interfering with my ability to communicate in a
reasonable office environment.
  h.. I am experiencing periodic inability to speak in complete sentences
and am experiencing unexpected word substitutions.
  i.. I am experiencing low speech volume requiring those around me to
request a repeat of conversations.  Phone conversations are very difficult
to control at an acceptable performance level.
  j.. I have been unable to participate in a reasonable manner in normal
business meetings.
  k.. I have been unable to participate in client communications in the
required manner.
  l.. I have been unable to communicate in the required manner with my
business associates.
  m.. I have been unable to perform my required office physical duties in a
reasonable time frame.
  n.. Normal work related stress triggers one or many symptoms that make
meeting my normal job requirements impossible.
  o.. I have even been unable to complete dressing for work without the
assistance of my husband.

My employer has been most accommodating but there is no reasonable workplace
condition or environmental factor that they can change that would allow my
continued productive participation.  My Parkinson's disease continues to
progress and medications do not correct the symptoms to a degree that allows
for productive work.

Frank cg. Teri 52/47/40 15024