I probably started the latest leg pain problem with Brig's severe pain in his
legs.  What through me was it was both legs, although I think PD progresses
to both sides.  We are going to a neurosurgeon in about a week, meanwhile he
has been using Motrin and Tylenol to help with the pain. He had an MRI and it
did show some things. but I don't know they were that severe.  The pain has
slowed down some, I still think it is related to PD, however, he has been falling
lately and that's certainly not helping.  What makes it so difficult, is by
the late morning he can walk and usually able to navigate for the rest of the
day. Out of ideas here, I think pain is much more of a problem in PD than is
widely known.....
Will continue saga when I know more.
Gerry