Linda, I need to second that congratulations cuz I'm sooooo excited
about our buddy Murray receiving this award.  He is most deserving
and I want to be present when he is given this honor.

So, I will be going to the Parkinson's Unity Walk in New York City this April
also and I have joined Murray's Team "Fidgety Feet Walkers" for our stroll
in Central Park to raise funds for Parkinson's research for the CURE and to
raise Parkinson's awareness .  Murray tells me he's "PUMPED". His enthusiasm
is catching and I think I'm getting me PUMPED too !

I've already ordered the Team's Inukshuk Logo Tee shirt which represents
Murray's website "Parkinson's Resourses on the World Wide Web".  It has
turned out beautifully.  If anyone  wants to see what it looks like just email me
and  I'll  jpeg a picture of it and  email it to you and I'll tell you all about how
order one for yourself.

A Proud Cyber Sis,
Gail Vass